Holding Policy (Rabbits under 8 weeks)
• I require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to hold a rabbit that is under 8 weeks of age.
• A rabbit will not be considered on hold until a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is received.
• I must receive a your deposit within 48 hours of inquiry, or the rabbit will be relisted for sale.
• Full payment will be due at the time of pickup.
• Rabbits can be held for a maximum of (7) days past the date the rabbit is ready to leave. Any rabbit not picked up in (7) days will be relisted as for sale, and your NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be forfeited.
o PENDING: An inquiry has been made on this rabbit and I am waiting for a deposit to be made.
o RESERVED: A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit has been made on this particular rabbit.
o SOLD: A rabbit has been picked up and paid for in full. I will keep sold rabbits posted on my website for one (1) week.
• If a rabbit dies (while still in my care) that you have a deposit on, I will provide a replacement rabbit of equal value when one becomes available. You may also choose to have your deposit refunded.
• I make every effort to properly sex the rabbits I sell, but a breeder can sometimes make a mistake on the sex of a young rabbit. Buyers are responsible for checking to see if sexing is correct. I will not be held responsible for mistakes in the sexing of your rabbit.
Sales Policy (Rabbits over 8 weeks)
• Rabbits over 8 weeks old must be paid for in full at the time of request.
• No “holds” will be put on rabbits over 8 weeks old.
• I must receive full payment for the rabbit within 48 hours or the rabbit will be relisted for sale.
• After payment, rabbits can be held for a maximum of (7) days. Any rabbit not picked up after (7) days will be relisted as for sale, and any payments made will be forfeited.
All of my rabbits will be healthy to the best of my knowledge at the time of sale. I will not sell any rabbit showing outward signs of infection or illness. My daughter cuddles our rabbits on a daily basis, and all of our rabbits will have a sweet temperament at the time of sale. I will not sell any rabbit that shows signs of aggression or biting. Once the rabbit has left my rabbitry, the buyer is responsible for their new rabbit. No veterinarian bills will be reimbursed under any circumstances. No refunds or exchanges are ever given. **ALL SALES ARE FINAL**
Payments for deposits and/or final payments can be made by cash or through my Square account at cash.me/$ForbesFurrytail. Please verify with me that the rabbit you want is available prior to sending money. I do not accept personal checks.
Rabbit Pick Up
For the health and safety of my rabbits, I do not ship rabbits. Rabbits must be picked up at my rabbitry in Scottsdale, Arizona unless other arrangements have been made.
Click on a file to download.